Friday 25 February 2011

It's been a busy day

I did my paper round this morning and thought I would have a peaceful day because seven ladies were coming for a scrapbooking day and I would not be involved because I don't do scrapbooking!! Think again, first I had to get all the tables assembled, then I had to help all the ladies in with their heavy boxes of stuff, of course, they didn't all come together, so I was on my toes for the rest of the morning and into the afternoon. When I did get a break I had photographs and templates to copy, questions about computers to answer, and oh the noise, unbelieveable! Then I had to help the ladies out with their even heavier boxes of stuff because they had bought things. Finally, I had to remove all the tables, I feel quite worn out!! Picture shows Gill in the foreground, all the others were spread out throughout the bungalow.

1 comment:

Tina said...

What a lovely man you are! I phoned in the middle of it - Mum was unnervingly formal! I was scared!

Post a Comment